Komori International Netherlands has an opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer experienced with offset litho printing presses and motivated to develop further knowledge, to join its expanding service department.
You will be responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing Komori's offset litho printing presses.
We are looking for someone with strong technical skills, a customer service focus and the confidence to communicate across all levels.
You will need maintenance experience and a good understanding of the working process of printing. Experience with Komori presses is a benefit.
Ideally you are living in the Randstad. Since you will be working at customer sites throughout Europe, you will need the flexibility to travel extensively and work away from home on a regular basis. You are fluent in Dutch and English, ideally in German as well.
Tasks & responsibilities:
• Install Komori presses at customer sites in line with work schedules and customer installation requirements, liaising closely with the Project Engineer and other members of the installation team.
• Respond to technical requests from customers, making appropriate diagnoses and suitable recommendations to resolve technical queries/issues in a timely manner.
• Carry out pre-planned service interventions.
• Refer to comprehensive reference documentation, in addition to assistance from other members of the service team to overcome any difficulties.
• Accurately report on each assignment, providing full details of the actions taken and outstanding requirements.
Skills, education & job requirements:
• MTS equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
• Print industry background, with a full understanding of how printing systems integrate.
• Flexible, if necessary working in the weekend.
• Willingness to work away from home, for example during installations.
• Willingness to work overtime on a regular basis.
• Fluent language skills (both verbally and in writing) in Dutch, English and ideally in German as well.
• A job with lots of variety in a dynamic and international team.
• Competitive salary, a lease car and excellent secondary benefits.
For more information please contact Robbert Hoogland, Service Manager, email@example.com